Thursday, August 23, 2012

Look who's here!

 All ready to go!
After a whirlwind trip to meet good
friends with a gift show in between,
the stage is set for our final stop.
...to meet Hemingway!
Luxurious shavings and a dog crate
will be Sir Hemingway's travel
 accommodations.

He lived in Massachusetts in a fairy tale
home...children...many friends..and much love.
Thank you Heather for getting him off to 
a great start...he is a happy little guy 
because of you...
He seemed to like his first class
seat...(-:
A little crying went on for the 4 hour trip
home but he settled down quickly....
this made a good first impression on 
his new Mom and Dad.
We think he is a good boy...
Of course we have been telling many 
stories of his arrival...as all good parents do.
A dear friend surprised all of us with
a sweet greeting on the fence...
Thank you Joanie...you have a new
friend now...
First steps in this new environment...
It seems nice here so far...
I guess I'll pose for a picture.
Well now...and who are you?
Wish we could hear what they are thinking.
Sophie meets Hemingway..
sort of...
Brooms are fun and they taste
rather good too...
Oh but this might be better...
Sophie meets Hemingway...
for real...
Butting heads...
I think in time it will be Hemingway
who is the boss...
Step aside Sophie...
Aren't I cute?
I think that I have won them over
already...
This might be quite nice here...
I overheard them talking...
I think I have some new friends coming...
Something about Lily and Loretta...
I guess I have to be patient...
At least I have the stall to myself for 
a little while...
After two girls move in it will 
never be the same...
I wonder if they are as cute as me?
I'll keep you posted...
In the meantime I am off to have some fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment